Ofelia Markarian Law Group Recent Media Appearances
Our Commitment to You:
Act with integrity and honesty in all cases.
Serve in the best interest of our client.
Strive for fairness and common ground.
Attain mastery at all levels.
Invest in long term relationships with our clients.
Importance of strong decision making.
Always be one step ahead of the opposition.
Always think of your future and freedom.
Contact our firm for defense in Henderson, Las Vegas, or anywhere in Clark County: (725) 999-4050.
We Care About Every Client
ClientWhen you need to rebuild your life, Ofelia Markarian Law Group is here to help. We'll fight tooth and nail to get you the justice you deserve.
Ofelia Markarian, Esq. on Access Hollywood
Ofelia Markarian, Esq., Palacio family attorney, discusses the disappearance of and ongoing search for Lesly Palacio's suspected killers.
Lesly Palacio’s family continues fight for justice, asks for community’s help
S VEGAS (KLAS) — A week after Lesly Palacio’s body was discovered in the desert outside Las Vegas, her family is asking the community to help them find the men connected to her death.
Lesly Palacio’s family calling for arrests after body found in Nevada desert
LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — It has been two weeks since the police found the body of 22-year-old Lesly Palacio near the Valley of Fire State Park. And officers are still looking for Erick Rangel-Ibarra, as they say, Palacio was last seen with him.
Fiercely Fighting for You
• Top Lawyer Awards
• We celebrate Deluxe Version Magazine‘s Top Lawyers in Las Vegas.
• Family Searches For Answers In 22-Year-Old’s Murder
• It was back in late August that 22-year-old Lesly Palacio vanished after visiting a Las Vegas casino. Surveillance footage just released shows Lesly and her suspected killer arriving at the casino together.
• Family, community hold demonstration and caravan demanding justice in death of 22-year-old
• Las Vegas (KSNV) — Friday night, a Las Vegas family continued its plea for justice in the death of Lesly Palacio. The 22-year-old’s body was found more than a week after she was reported missing and two suspects are still on the loose.
“Ofelia Markarian Law Group is a criminal defense, personal injury, and family law firm that is committed to empowering our clients, helping them rebuild their lives and helping them find peace of mind in trying times. At our firm we deliver highly skilled and effective legal representation to our clients in a timely manner and at a reasonable cost.”